Um yes great guide but I need to know if any one knows how to transfer...
" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Curr entControlSet\Control\Session Manager, point to New, and then click Key.
3. Type Throttle for the new key name.
4. Right-click Throttle, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
5. Type PerfEnablePackageIdle for the value name.
6. Right-click PerfEnablePackageIdle, and then click Modify.
7. In the Value data box, type 0. Make sure that Hexadecimal is selected in the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, and then click OK.
Note You can type 1 in the Value data box to enable the new performance state policy behavior."
...into a system.reg file that will do it automatically?
It's a pain to keep doing that each time I reinstall.
Ok ... great guide but does it apply to Core 2 Duo's aswell or not ?
Looks like it's for AMD Dual Core CPUs only.
And unless you're currently having problems with your setup, there's no need to implement it. If it ain't broke... ;)
Thanks Christo...guide helped me out for my dual core issues i been havin , an helped me sort out why my 2nd graphics card wasnt being picked up even though its their... shot man !!!!