Forums
« Previous topic | Next topic »   
So How can one get more members ? Everyone Please Comment !

1 2 3 4  last
LAN_402 LAN_403
WingnuT_85
Tue Jul 10 2007, 05:26pm
WingnuT_85 Registered Member #11 Joined: Sat Feb 04 2006, 11:39am
So the BIG Question is in my opinion ???? How can one increase our members ????

Every one will agree , we do need more don't we ??? That is intact what its about , getting more and more people 2 share PCD !!!!!

NOW !!! I`m taking this whole thing "idea" from my own personal point of view !!!!
I was doing my normal browsing , I wont say what tho , but eventually I found what I was looking 4 !!

But the only Problem was , I Couldn't see what the people was posting !!! SO 2 actually see what I was looking 4 I had 2 Sing up ?????
BOOM it struck me !!! Why don't U moderators and Christo think about what I`m saying !!!

And btw this site has over 49000 members !!! And Just by chance I actually Talked 2 one of their moderators , and they were full of CR@P about what and where and how one is posting !!

Their 1st rule is !!! Post in
HIDDEN - LOGIN AND REPLY TO REVEAL
!!! There 4 one is forced 2 sing up and whala !!!

There is a hell of an important IDEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like this -> hello

and using the -hide -/hide

Like this
HIDDEN - LOGIN AND REPLY TO REVEAL

This my colleagues is my Suggestion !!! its a simple small idea ?? but it just might WORK !!

Now I'm` not implicating PCD should do this , nor am I telling every one what to do !!! But JUST THINK ??????? What if !!

I also know that I PCD isn't like any other forums !!! Actually PCD is a peace full place where every one can enjoy a Intellectual and stimulating and funny and Foolish Conversation !!

But I take the cake !!! heheh I`m sorry Christo !!! I dont mean 2 get U all mean !!! heheh !!!!

I`m just not afraid of being A fool !! I am whom I am !!!!!!!

I hope this Idea I have will make sense 2 every one !!! It can work !!!
I think honestly , if We try it it will indeed Bring us a Breathtaking Result !!

and for the Last thing before I shut up !!

Every day just be4 I log on to PCD !! I see more guest then Members !!! Thus this is telling me !!! That by implicating this yet simple idea Its a guaranteed suckses !!

My humble apology's 2 all whom I did harm 2 !!!

I`m really sorry !!!
WingnuT_85
Tue Jul 10 2007, 05:33pm
And another thing we don`t need do the -hide -/hide thing all the time !!! It can be used 4 important posts !!! Like in Technical or what ever !!!

But every one should comment please , this might not be the right post at the right place , BUT LEAVE it here 4 old time sake !!! I felt this should be in this Section , cause Its ment 2 be read by every one !!!
Christo [PCD]
Tue Jul 10 2007, 06:41pm
Christo [PCD] Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Fri Feb 03 2006, 10:48am
The thing about PCD is that the forum is browseable to anyone, however, only members can post replies and ask questions. That is why you have to SIGN UP. It's not just about more members, but all about getting the existing ones to visit more often
WingnuT_85
Tue Jul 10 2007, 08:49pm
Your right !!! But I`m taking my point of view in this matter !!! thats all !!!

Well use it don`t use it ?????

I know , without saying what I want to say the world would not be the Same !!!

and !!! I 4 one know how PCD Works !! Mmmm jes 2 get back 2 the point of getting the existing members to visit more !! now thats just the thing !!!!!!

There I cannot help !!! but the fact of the Matter is Purely To help improve PCD !!!! I cannot see how this could be BAD !!!!!!

well maybee I`m just getting that impression from U Christo ?

I might be wrong !!! but the fact of getting more members is indeed bigger then getting old members 2 visit more , Then again I might be wrong !!!

What I`m saying is purely , because of my own experience ??? And I feel I have 2 deal it with all U`s !!!

Make no mistake !!! I know That I know nothing about any thing !!! Specially about Computer or the Internet !!! And I also Know that U CHRISTO know more then I`ll ever could know about all these stuff !!!

But I`m always willing 2 learn !!! I also know that Its more honorable 2 help some one get up then 2 kick him down while he lays down !!!

so in these last few words , I Might be making a mistake bay saying all this !! but if no one is helping me in saying , hey dude I think your not obliged 2 give forth such opinions !!! then What can I do !!!

Did U actually read every thing I posted ? I also know I`m in no position 2 give any or say any thing !!!

Sorry once again !!!
Enigma_2k4
Tue Jul 10 2007, 11:26pm
Enigma_2k4 Registered Member #265 Joined: Sat Dec 23 2006, 08:59am
I dunno, I love PCD as it is, it's def the quality over quantity that I like and the reason I keep returning.
cAz
Tue Jul 10 2007, 11:33pm
cAz Registered Member #167 Joined: Wed Jun 21 2006, 10:49am
Christo [PCD wrote ...
]
It's not just about more members, but all about getting the existing ones to visit more often

The main question is WHY arent they coming on that often ?
cAz
Tue Jul 10 2007, 11:36pm
cAz Registered Member #167 Joined: Wed Jun 21 2006, 10:49am
sorry , also everyday in general you do see the same people on PCD but the new members or old ones hardly feature or post ..
RaZeaL [PCD]
Wed Jul 11 2007, 06:18am
RaZeaL [PCD] Admin Registered Member #6 Joined: Fri Feb 03 2006, 02:31pm
Well, it's a mixture of limited online time and work. Allot of us got dif jobs, got promoted, what ever... But I try and make an effort to visit PCD as often as possible. The rest of the people should do the same...
Siversmith[PCD]
Wed Jul 11 2007, 07:11am
Siversmith[PCD] Admin Registered Member #7 Joined: Fri Feb 03 2006, 04:29pm
Personally PCD should and must stay the way we are.

We are a forum that stated that we are fun and intellectual. We help people with their PC problems because that is what we are about. We don't charge you or force to post here in order to get a solution to problem that you are having. I honestly think that we will be chasing people away if do this. Whats more we open ourselves to people spamming the forum just to see the post. This is not going to work, cause we will be banning people for continues spamming in threads inadvertently chasing them away.

Lets rather leave the forum as it is. This way we have people post here that want to post and whats more they feel like they are a part of this forum instead of some secret organisation.
TT-25[PCD]
Wed Jul 11 2007, 09:16am
TT-25[PCD] Registered Member #66 Joined: Tue Mar 14 2006, 08:24am
I like the site as it is.... Like Enigma said... quality over quantity.
We all try our best to be online more often. Like Raz said, things have changed over the past few months, new jobs, promotions, internet Restrictions at work.
how ever the members we have already should make an extra effort to be online more often.
Like the good old days!!
1 2 3 4  last
Moderator(s): Christo [PCD], Morgue[FLB], RaZeaL [PCD], Siversmith[PCD], Dade_182, MaTiCa, MayheM

Go to:

LAN_431 LAN_432 LAN_433